Voted Best Eye Care 2010
There are several reasons why Northeastern Eye Institute is the best choice for your laser vision correction procedure:
We have always offered the latest technology for vision correction.
- Northeastern Eye Institute (NEI) was the first eye care center in the area to offer laser vision correction technology for the correction of nearsightedness and astigmatism.
- NEI pioneered the introduction of laser technology in Northeastern Pennsylvania for the treatment of farsightedness.
- NEI was again the first in the region to offer a procedure called CK for those over the age of 45 who wished to end or greatly reduce their dependence on reading glasses.
- NEI was the first to offer Wavefront and VISX® CustomVue™ technologies, used in space telescopes, to offer custom vision correction procedures that produced even better and more precise results for laser vision correction patients.
- Recently, we introduced iLASIK, the most advanced laser vision technology available today. iLASIK combines the use of a laser beam to make a flap (previously made by a blade) with Wavefront custom technology, producing better, safer results than ever before.
Northeastern Eye Institute has the largest network of offices and experienced eye care physicians in Northeastern Pennsylvania:
- Northeastern Eye Institute offers patients a choice of two Board certified ophthalmologists who can perform your laser vision correction procedure.
- The Board certified LASIK surgeons at Northeastern Eye Institute have collectively performed thousands of successful laser vision correction procedures – in fact, the highest number in Northeastern Pennsylvania.
- Northeastern Eye Institute’s network of 15 offices enables patients to have their consultation, pre-procedure evaluation and follow-up care close to their home or place of work.
- Northeastern Eye Institute is affiliated with over 100 local optometrists, each certified to provide pre- and post-operative care for laser vision correction patients.
NEI offers financing for your LASIK procedure
NEI provides a variety of informational resources to learn more.
The key to successful laser vision correction is to educate yourself about the procedure fully. This is why Northeastern Eye Institute offers numerous resources to obtain objective and trustworthy information about laser vision correction:
- Attend a FREE LASIK Seminar including the opportunity to watch a live LASIK procedure
- Schedule a complimentary, personalized consultation with an eye doctor
- Request a FREE brochure by mail
- Browse this website
- Call (800) 844-6315 and speak to one of our experienced patient coordinators
To schedule a consultation or to learn more about custom vision correction, contact Northeastern Eye Institute online or by calling our primary office in Scranton at (570) 342-3145.
A.J. from 97BHT had LASIK at Northeastern Eye Institute. Click here to watch a video of his experience.
Click here to view our Patient Testimonials.