Eyewear is a very sharp-looking accessory to anything you wear. Sunglasses, once thought to be only something for the summertime, are now worn year around.
The frames you choose should reflect your lifestyle and help define "who you are." Our certified opticians and courteous staff can help you pick just the right frames for your look.
At Northeastern Eye Institute in northeastern Pennsylvania, our numerous certified opticians will work with you to find the perfect set of glasses or "shades" to complement your style. Eyewear use is definitely much cooler than it was in past decades, and some people with perfect vision actually seek out clear lenses just so they can sport the latest designer frames!
Our in-house optical department has the latest high-end frames and a large selection of more affordable frames for your individual taste. Some of what we offer includes:
- Revamped classic styles: Vintage favorites with a modern twist. Improvisations on the traditional cat-eye and square shaped frames in a variety of colors and innovative designs.
- Avant-garde designs: Go from ordinary to extraordinary eyewear. Your eyewear can make a statement by incorporating whimsical details, unique frame shapes, distinctive materials, bold colors, and patterns.
- Designer logos: Prominent, high-fashion logos are the ultimate status symbol in eyewear. We carry Calvin Klein, Gucci, Christian Dior, Michael Kors, Fendi, and much more.
- Luxurious details: Rhinestone embellishments, delicate inlays, opulent materials, and other rich details can give your frames an exquisite look.
In addition to our in-house optical department, we offer the following features at our facility (just to name a few):
- 45,000 square feet of clinical and office facilities
- 14 diagnostic testing areas
- 36 exam rooms
- Surgical center
- 6 patient waiting areas
- Over 250 staff members to serve you.
To learn more about the optical products and services that we offer at Northeastern Eye Institute in Pennsylvania, please contact our office today using the form on this page or by calling our office in Scranton at (570) 342-3145 or our toll-free number at 800-334-2233 to make an appointment.